Answer key, Cut off, and Merit list download links for SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2021 can be found here. This website now contains the SSC CGL result 2021. The SSC CGL examination results are released in phases, one for each level of the selection process. The SSC CGL Tier 1 test 2020-21 will take place from August 13th to August 24th, 2021, with results expected in September. In addition, the Commission provides the SSC CGL final answer key for Tiers 1 and 2 of the exam, as well as the cutoff scores for each stage.
SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2021
Candidates who want to study for the SSC CGL exam should first read over the study materials for chapter-by-chapter preparation, and then practise the previous question papers and mock tests offered by the SSC.
The names and roll numbers of individuals who qualified for the examination are listed in a PDF form of the SSC CGL result that may be downloaded. In order to verify their results, candidates must go to the SSC CGL’s official website, ssc.nic.in. The results will be published in the form of a merit list, which will include the roll numbers of students who have qualified for the next round of the SSC CGL exam.
How to Check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020-21?
- Candidates must follow a few easy steps outlined in the following section to receive their SSC CGL result on the official website.
- For further information, go to ssc.nic.in, the SSC’s official website.
- Go to the website’s results section and choose the SSC CGL link from the drop-down menu.
- On this page, you will find a link to the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021.”
- Click the link provided to download and save the PDF file.
- The PDF file contains a comprehensive list of all eligible candidates. Use CTRL+F on your keyboard to look for your name and roll number.
- If your name and roll number appear on the list, it means you’ve been selected for the exam.
Details Mentioned on SSC CGL 2021
The following information is contained in the PDF version of the SSC CGL Tier 1 result: If the information supplied in the result is incorrect, the candidates must contact the proper authorities as soon as feasible.
- The official title of the examination is
- The names and roll numbers of those who qualified for the posts were used to identify them.
- The names of the candidates who met the requirements
- The category codes for eligible candidates are shown below.
- The categories of the aspirants are mentioned below.
- The Scorecard will then be downloaded.
Steps to Download the SSC CGL Score card 2021
The Commission publishes the SSC CGL marks, also known as the SSC CGL scorecard, on its official website, and the following are the procedures for verifying them.
- Visit the official SSC CGL website at ssc.nic.in. Complete the online application.
- If there is room on the Home Page, fill in the username and password fields.
- Complete the Captcha code that appears on the screen.
- To log in, go to the login page and click the login button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Result/Marks tab.
- Before proceeding, applicants must select the proper exam name from the selection list.
- Select the submit option after that.
- Check your SSC CGL Scorecard on the SSC website and then download it.
To decide an SSC CGL aggregate score tie among many candidates, several variables are considered. The following aspects are taken into account:-
- The candidate’s overall score in the tier 2 examination.
- The candidate’s overall score in the tier 3 examination.
- The overall score obtained by candidates in the tier 1 test.
Candidates will be sorted by their birth dates, with the older candidate receiving a higher ranking. Candidate rankings will be determined by their alphabetical order.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2021
The SSC CGL cutoff is the lowest possible mark required to pass each stage of the examination and go to the next. The cutoff for the SSC CGL is determined by the following variables.
- There were a lot of persons that applied to take the exam.
- The amount of job openings presently available.
The paper’s difficulty level is described as follows:
Previous year cutoffs
The Commission publishes the SSC CGL cutoff for each level on its own. Each set of pupils has a different minimum cutoff. To be considered for the next phase of the selection process, the interview, candidates must earn the minimum needed marks for their specific category.
Following the tier 4 test, chosen applicants must appear for the document verification round, during which they must be able to present all of the certificates necessary for their eligibility. The qualifying standards for the SSC CGL are stringent, and any applicant who does not fulfil them would be automatically disqualified from the competition.
|Official Website||Click Here|