Bcom 1st Year Notes in Hindi (Bachlor of commerce)
Download and learn easily Bcom with dreamlife24.com:- We are presenting you to this subjects notes, bcom pdf Management Accounting, E-Commerce, Economics Laws, Principle of marketing, Auditing, Corporate Accounting, Public Finance, Fundamental of Enterperneurship, Income tax, Principal of Business Management, Cost Accounting, Company Law, Business Environment, Business Economics, Business regulatory Framework, Financial Accounting, Business Statistics, Business communication, money and financial notes, bcom math pdf notes, management accounting notes, macro economics notes, banking and insurance notes and other noes bcom 1st 2nd 3rd year pdf notes free available. This notes special for CCS University (CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, MEERUT)
Bcom Genearal of CCSU university
Bcom 1st year notes
- meaning of business economics
- Assumptions of the Law of Diminishing Returns
- Bcom 1st Year Meaning to Scale
- Meaning and Definitions of Elasticity of Demand
- Bcom 1st Year Marginal Cost Notes
- The Modern Theory of Distribution
- Definition of Marginal Productivity Theory
- Meaning and Definitions of Isoproduct Curves
- The Modern Theory of Intrest
- Modern Theory of Rent
- Difference Between Perfect and Imperfect Market
- Modern Theory of Wage Determination
- Meaning of Monopolistic Competition
- Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition Notes
- Meaning of Imperfect Competition
- Meaning and Definitions of Monopoly
- Corn is not high because rent is paid, but high rent is paid because corn is high
- Indian Business Environment
- Classification of Business Environment
- Meaning of Social Injustice Notes
- Meaning and Definition of Business Environment Notes
- New Five Yearly policy 2015-2020 Notes
- Balance of Trade
- Meaning of Poverty Notes in hindi
- Main factors Responsible for the Sickness of Small Scale Industries
- Meaning of Privatization Notes pdf
- Regional Imbalance in India Notes
- Various Concepts Regarding Unemployment in India
- Industrial Policy 1991 Notes
- Inflation Meaning in Hindi Notes
- National Income of India Notes
- Black Money in India Hindif Growth
- Introducing Business Communication
- Self-development and Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Writing Skills
- Report Writing
- Oral presentation
- Non-Verbs aspects of Communication
- Law of Contract (1872)
- Special Contracts
- Sale of Goods Act (1930)
- Negotiable Instrument Act (1881)
- the consumer Protection Act (1986)
- Foreign Exchange Manegement Act (2000)
Bcom 1st year books pdf in Hindi
Bcom 1st Year Books & notes
|Business communication||click here||click here|
|Business Statistics||click here||click here|
|Financial Management||click here||click here|
|Business regulatory Framework||click here||click here|
|Business Economics||click here||click here|
|Business Environment||click here||click here|
|Company Law||click here||click here|
|Cost Accounting||click here||click here|
|Principal of Business Management||click here||click here|
|Income tax||click here||click here|
|Fundamental of Enterperneurship||click here||click here|
|Public Finance||click here||click here|
|Corporate Accounting||click here||click here|
|Auditing||click here||click here|
|Principle of marketing||click here||click here|
|Economics Laws||click here||click here|
|E-Commerce||click here||click here|
|Management Accounting||click here||click here|
B com (Bachelor of Commerce)
If you are making bcom career choice, then it is a good decision. It is one of the Trending courses after intermediate.
Before Knowing about the career options after bachelor of commerce. Let us discuss –
Define of Bachelor of Commerce (b com)?
Bachelor of Commerce offer understanding in Accounting Economics, Business law, Taxation, Insurance and Management.
The duration of three years.
BCom course Details -(Bcom Notes Question Paper)
Bachelor of commerce course is abbreviated as BCom BCom is an undergraduate educational degree presented for a direction or program in trade. The length of the BCom course 3 years in India, divided into six awesome semesters. The B.Com courses listing consist of advertising, human useful resource, Finance specialization as the subjects of look at.
BCom Course Eligibility
The fundamental eligibility required for B.Com Degree in expert students should have efficiently passed 12th preferred/HSC/10+2 (or equal degree of examination) from any recognized Board. Numerous universities decide upon applicants with 50% marks for the admission.
- The candidate must meet the minimum cut-off criteria for admission to the college applied to.
- The minimum cut off marks criteria may be different in each college/university’s as it is subject to the college/university’s own admission criteria for that year
BCom Course Syllabus
- You can see the Syllabus in Particular Subject Notes Page, But if you want to go to direct syllabus page then you can – Click here
Types of BCom course
- B. com General –BCom General is also referred to as BCom Pass by many universities. In the BCom course, candidates are taught core subjects related to commerce and finance. … After completing BCom, students can also pursue career in management, teaching, advertising, law, journalism, mass communication, law, design, etc.
- B. Com – Honors: – BCom (H) is an extensive form of widespread or bypass path BCom Many schools run those guides in semester systems like in Engineering, MBA or other courses. Students are taught all the topics in a greater targeted shape than they’re covered in normal BCom besides college students are allowed to pick one situation for specialization in their very last yr. for example, one could opt for specialization in money owed, cost Account, management, laptop, Economics or any other issue.
- B. Com – Advertising & Sales Management: – In this application college students are taught about the critical elements of advertising and income control. it is beneficial for college students who want to work within the advertising and marketing and marketing enterprise.
- B. Com – Computer Application :- on this program, students are taught approximately a computer utility, software improvement, and running methods, at the side of normal trade topics like debts, economics, records, and so on.
- B. Com – Foreign Trade: – in this application, college students are taught approximately foreign change tactics and transactions, at the side of regular Bcom Topics. It’s miles useful for college students who want to paintings in a organisation concerned in import and /or export sports.
- B. Com – E-Commerce: – on this software, students are taught to effectively manage e-commerce organizations like on line shops, or business portals together with technical and criminal troubles associated with it. it is beneficial for the ones college students who have a knack for commerce within the digital form.
- B. Com – Office Management: in this program students are taught about pc packages, office management, communication skills, paintings ethics, and company way of life. it is beneficial for the ones college students who are interested by dealing with an workplace.
- B. Com – Tax Procedure:- in this application, college students are taught tax procedures and necessities, together with different commercial topics. it’s miles beneficial for college kids who want to paintings in debts or Tax branch of any business enterprise or people who want to start their very own tax consultancy firm.
B com (Bachelor of Commerce) subjects-
Career and jobs in B com
B com graduate can work as a
Business Development Trainee
Job Areas For Bcom Graduates are
Public Accounting Firms
Working Capital Management
Treasury and Forex Department