Bcom 2nd Year Notes in Hindi (Bachlor of commerce)
BCOM 1ST 2ND 3RD YEAR NOTES IN PDF
Download and Learn Easily Bcom Notes and question Paper with dreamlife24.com
Download and learn easily Bcom with dreamlife24.com:- We are presenting you to this subjects notes, bcom pdf Management Accounting, E-Commerce, Economics Laws, Principle of marketing, Auditing, Corporate Accounting, Public Finance, Fundamental of Enterperneurship, Income tax, Principal of Business Management, Cost Accounting, Company Law, Business Environment, Business Economics, Business regulatory Framework, Financial Accounting, Business Statistics, Business communication, money and financial notes, bcom math pdf notes, management accounting notes, macro economics notes, banking and insurance notes and other noes bcom 1st 2nd 3rd year pdf notes free available. This notes special for CCS University (CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, MEERUT)
- Meaning and Kinds of company
- Incorporation of Company and Promotion
- Managing Director and Whole time Director (memorandum of association)
- Company’s Meeting and Resolution
- Winding up Of Company
- The Indian Factories Act 1948
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- Workmen’s Compensation, Act 1923
- Importance and Elements of Cost
- Contract and Job Costing
- Process Costing
- Operating Cost
- Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts
- Unit of Output costing
- Tender price
- Machine Hour Rate
- Cost Contral Account and Integrate Accounts
- Introduction of Mangement and Managerial Roles
- Development of Management Thought and Contigency Approach
- Planning and Corporate Planning
- Decision and Management by Objectives
- Organization Structure and Contingency Factors
- Authority & Resposibility and Centrialization
- Motivaton Concept & Theories (Moslow, Herzberg, Megregor and Ouchi)
- Leadership-Concept, styles and Theories
- Communication- Nature, process, Network
- Bcom 2nd year Concept, Process and Techniques of Managerial control
- Bcom 2nd mangement and resistance of Change
- Agricultural income (residential Status & Tax Liability
- Income from salary House Property
- Deduction under income from business and profession
- Capital gain
- Clubbing of income
- Tax planning
- Tax authority
- Concept of Entrepreneurship- Entrepreneurship Meaning in Hindi Notes
- An Inroduction of Entrepreneur
- Role of Social-Economic Environment in Entrepreneurship
- Promotion of Venture and External Environment
- Legal Requirements for Establishment of a New Unit and Raising of Funds (Venture Capital)
- Entrepreneurial Behaviour, Psycho Theories and Social Responsibility
- Entreprenurial Development Programme and critical Evolution of Government in its
- Role of Entrepreneur notes in hindi
B com (Bachelor of Commerce)
If you are making bcom career choice, then it is a good decision. It is one of the Trending courses after intermediate.
Before Knowing about the career options after bachelor of commerce. Let us discuss –
Define of Bachelor of Commerce (b com)?
Bachelor of Commerce offer understanding in Accounting Economics, Business law, Taxation, Insurance and Management.
The duration of three years.
BCom course Details -(Bcom Notes Question Paper)
Bachelor of commerce course is abbreviated as BCom BCom is an undergraduate educational degree presented for a direction or program in trade. The length of the BCom course 3 years in India, divided into six awesome semesters. The B.Com courses listing consist of advertising, human useful resource, Finance specialization as the subjects of look at.
BCom Course Eligibility
The fundamental eligibility required for B.Com Degree in expert students should have efficiently passed 12th preferred/HSC/10+2 (or equal degree of examination) from any recognized Board. Numerous universities decide upon applicants with 50% marks for the admission.
- The candidate must meet the minimum cut-off criteria for admission to the college applied to.
- The minimum cut off marks criteria may be different in each college/university’s as it is subject to the college/university’s own admission criteria for that year
BCom Course Syllabus
- You can see the Syllabus in Particular Subject Notes Page, But if you want to go to direct syllabus page then you can – Click here
Types of BCom course
- B. com General –BCom General is also referred to as BCom Pass by many universities. In the BCom course, candidates are taught core subjects related to commerce and finance. … After completing BCom, students can also pursue career in management, teaching, advertising, law, journalism, mass communication, law, design, etc.
- B. Com – Honors: – BCom (H) is an extensive form of widespread or bypass path BCom Many schools run those guides in semester systems like in Engineering, MBA or other courses. Students are taught all the topics in a greater targeted shape than they’re covered in normal BCom besides college students are allowed to pick one situation for specialization in their very last yr. for example, one could opt for specialization in money owed, cost Account, management, laptop, Economics or any other issue.
- B. Com – Advertising & Sales Management: – In this application college students are taught about the critical elements of advertising and income control. it is beneficial for college students who want to work within the advertising and marketing and marketing enterprise.
- B. Com – Computer Application :- on this program, students are taught approximately a computer utility, software improvement, and running methods, at the side of normal trade topics like debts, economics, records, and so on.
- B. Com – Foreign Trade: – in this application, college students are taught approximately foreign change tactics and transactions, at the side of regular Bcom Topics. It’s miles useful for college students who want to paintings in a organisation concerned in import and /or export sports.
- B. Com – E-Commerce: – on this software, students are taught to effectively manage e-commerce organizations like on line shops, or business portals together with technical and criminal troubles associated with it. it is beneficial for the ones college students who have a knack for commerce within the digital form.
- B. Com – Office Management: in this program students are taught about pc packages, office management, communication skills, paintings ethics, and company way of life. it is beneficial for the ones college students who are interested by dealing with an workplace.
- B. Com – Tax Procedure:- in this application, college students are taught tax procedures and necessities, together with different commercial topics. it’s miles beneficial for college kids who want to paintings in debts or Tax branch of any business enterprise or people who want to start their very own tax consultancy firm.
B com (Bachelor of Commerce) subjects-
Career and jobs in B com
B com graduate can work as a
Business Development Trainee
Job Areas For Bcom Graduates are
Public Accounting Firms
Working Capital Management
Treasury and Forex Department