Bcom 3rd year notes in hindi (bachor of commerce)
BCOM 1ST 2ND 3RD YEAR NOTES IN PDF
Download and Learn Easily Bcom Notes and question Paper with dreamlife24.com
Download and learn easily Bcom with dreamlife24.com:- We are presenting you to this subjects notes, bcom pdf Management Accounting, E-Commerce, Economics Laws, Principle of marketing, Auditing, Corporate Accounting, Public Finance, Fundamental of Enterperneurship, Income tax, Principal of Business Management, Cost Accounting, Company Law, Business Environment, Business Economics, Business regulatory Framework, Financial Accounting, Business Statistics, Business communication, money and financial notes, bcom math pdf notes, management accounting notes, macro economics notes, banking and insurance notes and other noes bcom 1st 2nd 3rd year pdf notes free available. This notes special for CCS University (CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, MEERUT)
- Issue, Forfeiture and Re-issue of Shares
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Final Accounts of Joint Stock Companies
- Valuation of Goodwill
- Valuation of Shares
- Amalgamation and Reconstruction
- Consolidated Balance Sheet of Holding Compaies
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Examination Paper
- Financial management – An Introduction
- Financial Planning
- Capital Structure
- Theories of Capital structure
- Dividend Policy
- Management of Working Capital
- Management of Cash
- Management of Receivables
- Inventory Management
- Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Fund Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Auditing: Meaning, Objectives and Importance
- Classification of Audit
- Audit Process
- Internal Check
- Audit Procedure: Vouching
- Verification & Valuation of Assets & Liabilities
- Depreciation and reserve
- Company Audit
- Appointment, Remuneration, Rights and Duties of an Auditor
- Liabilities of an Auditor
- Divisible Profits and Dividends
- Audit report
- Special Audit
- Cost Audit
- Management Audit
Principle of marketing
- Marketing : An Introduction
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation
- Product: Consumer and Industrial Goods
- Product Planning
- Role and Functions
- Brand Name and Trade Mark
- After – Sale Service
- Product Life Cycle
- Distribution Channels
- Physical Distribution
- Sales Promotion
- Advertising Media
- Personal Selling
- International Marketing
- International marketing Environment
- Identifying and Selecting International Market
- Foreign Market Entry Mode Decisions
B com (Bachelor of Commerce)
If you are making bcom career choice, then it is a good decision. It is one of the Trending courses after intermediate.
Before Knowing about the career options after bachelor of commerce. Let us discuss –
Define of Bachelor of Commerce (b com)?
Bachelor of Commerce offer understanding in Accounting Economics, Business law, Taxation, Insurance and Management.
The duration of three years.
BCom course Details -(Bcom Notes Question Paper)
Bachelor of commerce course is abbreviated as BCom BCom is an undergraduate educational degree presented for a direction or program in trade. The length of the BCom course 3 years in India, divided into six awesome semesters. The B.Com courses listing consist of advertising, human useful resource, Finance specialization as the subjects of look at.
BCom Course Eligibility
The fundamental eligibility required for B.Com Degree in expert students should have efficiently passed 12th preferred/HSC/10+2 (or equal degree of examination) from any recognized Board. Numerous universities decide upon applicants with 50% marks for the admission.
- The candidate must meet the minimum cut-off criteria for admission to the college applied to.
- The minimum cut off marks criteria may be different in each college/university’s as it is subject to the college/university’s own admission criteria for that year
BCom Course Syllabus
- You can see the Syllabus in Particular Subject Notes Page, But if you want to go to direct syllabus page then you can – Click here
Types of BCom course
- B. com General –BCom General is also referred to as BCom Pass by many universities. In the BCom course, candidates are taught core subjects related to commerce and finance. … After completing BCom, students can also pursue career in management, teaching, advertising, law, journalism, mass communication, law, design, etc.
- B. Com – Honors: – BCom (H) is an extensive form of widespread or bypass path BCom Many schools run those guides in semester systems like in Engineering, MBA or other courses. Students are taught all the topics in a greater targeted shape than they’re covered in normal BCom besides college students are allowed to pick one situation for specialization in their very last yr. for example, one could opt for specialization in money owed, cost Account, management, laptop, Economics or any other issue.
- B. Com – Advertising & Sales Management: – In this application college students are taught about the critical elements of advertising and income control. it is beneficial for college students who want to work within the advertising and marketing and marketing enterprise.
- B. Com – Computer Application :- on this program, students are taught approximately a computer utility, software improvement, and running methods, at the side of normal trade topics like debts, economics, records, and so on.
- B. Com – Foreign Trade: – in this application, college students are taught approximately foreign change tactics and transactions, at the side of regular Bcom Topics. It’s miles useful for college students who want to paintings in a organisation concerned in import and /or export sports.
- B. Com – E-Commerce: – on this software, students are taught to effectively manage e-commerce organizations like on line shops, or business portals together with technical and criminal troubles associated with it. it is beneficial for the ones college students who have a knack for commerce within the digital form.
- B. Com – Office Management: in this program students are taught about pc packages, office management, communication skills, paintings ethics, and company way of life. it is beneficial for the ones college students who are interested by dealing with an workplace.
- B. Com – Tax Procedure:- in this application, college students are taught tax procedures and necessities, together with different commercial topics. it’s miles beneficial for college kids who want to paintings in debts or Tax branch of any business enterprise or people who want to start their very own tax consultancy firm.
B com (Bachelor of Commerce) subjects-
Career and jobs in B com
B com graduate can work as a
Business Development Trainee
Job Areas For Bcom Graduates are
Public Accounting Firms
Working Capital Management
Treasury and Forex Department